A Reminder That He Is Faithful

When we were leaving the fundraiser Monday evening, it had just stopped raining, and we saw this …

p10105331

p10105321

A reminder of this …

Genesis 9:11-13   I solemnly promise never to send another flood to kill all living creatures and destroy the earth.”  And God said, “I am giving you a sign as evidence of my eternal covenant with you and all living creatures.  I have placed my rainbow in the clouds.  It is the sign of my permanent promise to you and to all the earth.”

May your Sunday be blessed with the peace that comes from knowing that God cares about each of us, and never breaks a promise.

9 Responses to A Reminder That He Is Faithful

1. Beth says:

WOW. That is one of the most amazing rainbow photos I’ve ever seen–and I’ve certainly never seen one that amazing in person! Thank you for sharing!

Beth — It was absolutely gorgeous. I’m only sorry the picture didn’t pick up on the second rainbow more.

One of those times I was glad I’ve gotten in the habit of carrying a camera!

3. chrissy says:

That is an amazing pic of a rainbow! I have never seen anyone capture one like that! Cool!

Chrissy — Wow! With your comment, along with Beth’s, now I’m thinking, “Hey, that really IS a pretty good picture!” :) Thanks!

5. Julie says:

Thanks for sharing that beautiful photo of the rainbow/double rainbow, Aunt Sandy! More importantly, thanks for sharing the verse that explains why God created rainbows. God is so Good!
    I always look for a rainbow when it’s raining and the sun is shining at the same time. Hope you have great Sunday!

6. Great photo :)

So now I just have to share the rainbow I saw in Iceland, I’d forgotten about this picture until now:

7. Young Heejin says:

This is very uplifting. Thank you for sharing this especially the verse. It’s really great.

Julie — Thank you. I loved it too and it is a beautiful reminder.

Oh, Rachel, that is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it! :)

Young Heejin — Thank you for visiting. I’m glad it touched you as it touched me.