Does he ever say, “I’m going to go out and warm up my car.”?

Maybe.  But if he says that in February, it probably isn’t accomplished until at least March!

I noticed this Jeep parked in front of a house on a street that I go down once a week.  The first time I noticed it, I didn’t have my camera with me (believe me, if I’d had time, I would have gone home and got it!) so I just thought, “What a shame … a missed opportunity.”  But, lo and behold, the next week, it was parked there again.  The guy must live there.

It gives new meaning to a “cool ride”, doesn’t it.

8 Responses to Does he ever say, “I’m going to go out and warm up my car.”?

1. carlahoag says:

That must be one tough guy. Yikes.

Good grief! Look at the snow on the floorboards and on the seat. I can’t believe the person who drives this vehicle wouldn’t at least put a tarp over it when it’s not in use. Even the Amish cover their buggy seats when the buggy is parked outside in bad weather. Cool ride indeed!

Carla — Yeah tough, especially a certain part of his anatomy that has to sit on that COLD seat!

Linda — I would think he would cover it too. It’s on the street going toward the WW meeting, so I’m going to watch for it again on Tuesday. Maybe he’ll smarten up, and I’ll get an “after” shot of it covered. :)

4. Amy Ostrowski says:

A true outdoorsman! :)

You’re probably right, Amy. Or just a young guy who enjoys the idea of telling people that he has to sweep snow out of his car every morning. Macho!

Brrr! I wonder if he is an adventure seeker? Sitting in that would sure give me a burst of adrenaline!!

I’m guessing that there isn’t a regular woman in his life..

Beth — My take is that sitting in that would make me drive reallllly fast, because I wouldn’t want to sit there any longer than necessary! :)

Hilary — I think that’s a really good guess! :)